VALVEX is the comprehensive valve services division of EXGROUP, which is driven by its EXPERTISE and EXPERIENCE to deliver EXCELLENCE to our clients.
The valve division of EXGROUP provides premier valve engineering and maintenance services to the Australian and New Zealand industrial sectors.
VALVE CERTIFICATION AND TESTING TO NATA ACCREDITATION AND ISO 17025: 2017
VALVEX can test and certify any size, rating and type of valve to any specification and standard (Pneumatic or Hydrostatic). Our procedures and QMS are in compliance with ISO 17025 to ensure the highest levels of safety and quality. Some examples of testing and certification provided by EXGROUP include:
- Shell and Seat Testing of Valves including ball, gate, globe, butterfly and check valves.
- Fugitive Emissions Testing.
- Function Testing, Breakout Testing and Compatibility Checks to ensure correct functionality of valves before they leave our door.
- Calibration and Testing of PSVs.
ON-SITE SUPPORT VIA LABOUR AND EQUIPMENT HIRE
VALVEX can supply valve specialists, engineers and qualified tradesmen, along with specialist equipment to any client site throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Offshore-rated 20-foot site mobile containers fitted out for repair, and pressure testing of all types of valves at our clients’ facilities.
- Site-mobile PSV test bench and lapping equipment also included in either our offshore-rated 10-foot or 20-foot site-mobile containers.
- Diagnostic testing equipment.
TRUE VALVE DIAGNOSTICS
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, VALVEX can perform local diagnostics and utilize our 3E’s to evaluate control, solenoid-operated and critical valves on-site. We can provide graphical data and analysis which allows our clients to plan outages and improve efficiency.
- Perform Non-Intrusive Predictive Diagnostic Testing on air-operated control, quarter-turn, choke and anti-surge valves.
- General Valve Health Check and Signature Testing.
- Tune and Calibration of positioners and solenoids on air-operated valves.
- Digital Speed Response and Step Response Testing.
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Controls.
PLANNING & VALVE MANAGEMENT
VALVEX can plan client turnarounds/shutdowns and manage all client valves. Utilizing our 3E’s we specialise in critical valve management, compliance audits, and campaign maintenance-style projects.
- Valve Criticality Review and Sparing Philosophy.
- Warehouse Management and Maintenance of inventoried valves and spare parts.
- Valve Procurement, Expediting and Third Party Inspection (FAT).
- Detailed planning of critical on-site valve repairs and/or replacements including improvements on design.
- Condition Monitoring.
OVERHAUL AND TESTING CAPABILITIES FOR ALL TYPES OF VALVES, BOTH MOBILE AND IN-HOUSE
VALVEX utilizes its 3E’s to provide the very best servicing of every valve type. We can provide services on-site and in-house, refurbishing valves and restoring them to OEM specification. From safety valves to control valves, we ensure your valves are overhauled and serviced with the EXPERTISE and EXPERIENCE of all our technicians.
VALVE ENGINEERING & THIRD PARTY FAILURE ANALYSIS
At VALVEX we utilize our EXPERTISE and EXPERIENCE to deliver independent valve, control and process engineering. We focus on international design practices and in-house knowledge to ensure client compliance, and our independent analysis drives value addition as an end result.
VALVE PROCUREMENT & BID ANALYSIS
VALVEX can draw upon its independence and its 3E’s to ensure all valve procurement bids are technically compliant and cost effective by drawing multiple suppliers and completing all administrative work to present the best value-added option to our clients.
SAFETY DEVICES, PSV TESTING, OVERHAULS AND CERTIFICATIONS
VALVEX has a QMS that is compliant with ISO 17025. Couple this with our 3E’s and we ensure the best safety device overhaul and repairs available. We can complete full maintenance campaigns and maintain all auditory requirements.
EXTAG DOCUMENT AND QUALITY SUPPORT APP
EXTAG is EXGROUP’s customized and bespoke app that gives our clients instant access to their items’ critical information. Data Sheets, Test Certs, ITP’s and more. It can be customized with existing maintenance systems and also be interactive with users on-site.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- QHSE Management Systems Compliant to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- We can offer Equipment Storage and Preservation Programs in-house and on-site.